Who We Are
The staff of the CIC Theater Company have a strong blend of organization and artistry. Lead by the artistic director, their responsibilities include:
- Oversight of season selection
- Casting, staging, and producing the productions
- Marketing and outreach organization
- Day to day operations of the company.
Click on image for role, contact information and bio!
The board, led by chairman Daniel Hutchins III, is the governing body of the company. Their responsibilities include:
- Review and approve mission, purpose, strategic plan and major programs
- Provide support to the artistic director and staff
- Monitor the major activities of the Company and evaluate effectiveness
- Provide oversight and approval of the annual budget and tax reporting
Chairman: Daniel Hutchins III
Executive Director: Daniel Hutchins IV
Members: Sherry Hutchins, MiMi Scardulla, Kevin Morris, Liz Erardi (Chair of Donor Relations) and Annie Scardulla, Esquire (Legal)