Auditions for our world premiere musical, How Christmas Feels, will be announced in late August...stay tuned! Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about auditions!
Production Stage Manager – How Christmas Feels (World Premiere Musical)
Rehearsals begin Sunday, November 5, run until Saturday, November 24 and meet from 6:30-10:00. There will be no rehearsals held on November 12, 23 or 25. Tech runs from Sunday, November 26-Tuesday, November 28, with performances from November 29-December 2. Strike will follow the performance on December 2. Rehearsals will occur in New York City, with performances in Boston, MA.
· Minimum two years of stage management experience
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Availability for most rehearsals and all tech/dress/performances
· Experience working with children a plus
· Passion for youth outreach
· Ability to command a large group of actors
· Appreciate diversity among co-workers
· Ability to work in a fast-passed environment
· Reliable transportation to Boston
Housing is provided in Boston.
About the Company:
The Create. Inspire. Change. Theater Company is a 501(c)3 organization based out of Boston whose mission is provide families and children, regardless of socioeconomic standing, exposure to both artistic expression and theatrical performance at minimal to no cost. The CIC Theater Company is specifically committed to reaching those whose standing limits their exposure to the arts.
Please email email@example.com the following information for consideration:
-Brief write up on why you think you are a good fit for the CIC Theater Company (find out more about our mission at cictheaterco.org).
While we appreciate all submissions only those offered an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.