Production Stage Manager – Polkadots: The Musical (Regional Premiere Musical)
Rehearsals begin Monday, May 14 run until Saturday, June 2 and will meet on Mondays/Wednesdays (6:00-9:00), Fridays (6:00-10:00), and Saturdays (10am-5pm). Tech runs from Sunday, June 3-Tuesday, June 5, with performances from June 6-9. Strike will follow the performance on June 9. Rehearsals, tech and performance will take place in Boston, MA.
· Minimum two years of stage management experience
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Availability for most rehearsals and all tech/dress/performances
· Experience working with children a plus
· Passion for youth outreach
· Ability to command a large group of actors
· Appreciate diversity among co-workers
· Ability to work in a fast-passed environment
About the Company:
The Create. Inspire. Change. Theater Company is a 501(c)3 organization based out of Boston whose mission is provide families and children, regardless of socioeconomic standing, exposure to both artistic expression and theatrical performance at minimal to no cost. The CIC Theater Company is specifically committed to reaching those whose standing limits their exposure to the arts.
Please email email@example.com the following information for consideration:
-Brief write up on why you think you are a good fit for the CIC Theater Company (find out more about our mission at cictheaterco.org)
While we appreciate all submissions only those offered an interview will be contacted.